Nhs Human Services York School
- Nhs Human Services York School serves 3 students in grades 7-12.
- The student:teacher of Nhs Human Services York School is 2:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Nhs Human Services York School is York Country Day School (2.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- York Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
1000 Indian Rock Dam Road
York, PA 17403
(717) 815-6700 2.3 PK-12
- York Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
671 W Market St
York, PA 17401
(717) 471-3996 2.4 PK-12
- York Grades: NS-PK | 16 students
1540 Rodney Rd
York, PA 17408
(717) 764-4721 2.5 NS-PK
- York Grades: K | 9 students
90 N Newberry St
York, PA 17401
(717) 843-7884 2.9 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.