North Ridgeville KinderCare Photo #8 - Come and explore our Transitional Infant Classroom for children 12m - 18m.
Our staff members have years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field! Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of North Ridgeville! We are very happy and
excited that you have taken an interest in our center, and we can't
wait to meet your family. We believe there is nothing more
important then developing the whole child, and creating a world of
learners. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity
and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and
beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and
blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich
social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning
- Your child's safety is important to us. Our center has a secure keypad entry that only allows current families and staff access to our building. We have three outside play areas that are fenced in and designed specifically for your child's age group. Our staff are trained in CPR, First Aid and Developmentally Appropriate Practices for their age group.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Private Pay except NACCRA (Does not accept State subsidies)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Ridgeville KinderCare?
The application deadline for North Ridgeville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Ridgeville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.