Northbridge Christian Academy
Northbridge Christian Academy Photo #2 - Biology class involves hands-on experiments and dissections.
NCA is a Christian preparatory school for middle and high school boys that specializes in entrepreneurship and leadership.
At the heart of our program is a dedicated, experienced, and caring faculty.
Each educator is willing and prepared to work with students from various academic backgrounds.
The Academy understands the God-given desire young men have for adventure and leadership.
Northbridge Christian Academy's mission is to reach young men by incorporating adventure, entrepreneurship, and leadership into their school experience.
Our goal is to help guide them to value their educational career and equip them with proper academic and godly leadership tools.
The Academy will provide a classical liberal arts education and a motivating entrepreneurship program that is specifically targeted for college-bound middle and high school boys.
Student achievement is directed toward mastery of the basics, exploration of arts and sciences, and understanding of the foundational tenets of our American and Christian heritage.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 6-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Ju-jutsu Program (credit available to students), Percussion Ensemble, Student Statesmanship Institute (SSI)
- If your son is looking to be apart of a cutting edge school experience, where he will receive a superior education, as well as an understanding of true entrepreneurship, NCA should be his first choice. He will be challenged in the classroom and outside the classroom. Boys like movement, purpose, and a challenge that carries a direct result. School can be laborious, yet given the proper tools and mission statement, students can step up to the challenge and succeed. When learning about our country's Christian and Western Heritage, boys are given examples of how perseverance and following truth was part of everyday life, and we are all expected to step up to the plate and give it our best swing.
- Whether studying for a math test or dog-mushing in the U.P., we teach our young men that life can be exciting when they are challenged. Our job is to properly equip these boys with the appropriate tools.
Our son learned more in the first 6 weeks of school than in several past years at other private schools. The depth of true academic learning and growth in terms of Christian values and morals has been phenomenal. We would highly recommend this Christian school for middle and high school boys! We are so lucky to have this educational opportunity in our community.
This has been a great experience for our son, he is learning so much that other schools NEVER taught him. Finally, this is a school that doesn't just say "Christian" but truly follows scripture and has the boys understand what it is they are learning. One other thing is that they aren't worried about enrolling a certain number of students, they take care of the ones they have!
Endorse Northbridge Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 19, 2022How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.