Northern Chautauqua Catholic School
Tel: (716) 366-0630
- Northern Chautauqua Catholic School offers a high-quality education with a curriculum that adheres to both New York State and diocesan guidelines and offers excellence in Catholic education for children in grades pre-kindergarten (4 year olds) through eighth grade.
- The core curriculum begins with reading, writing and mathematics. Social studies, science and language arts are also offered at each grade.
- It is, however, the variety of special classes that makes the educational differences at Northern Chautauqua Catholic School: Spanish, Music, Art, Physical Education, Technology and Health.
- In addition, students in grades sixth through eighth have quarterly electives to choose from.
- As a Christian institution, we are committed to the teachings of the Catholic Church, to prepare students to respond in faith to Jesus Christ and to understand His Message, to follow moral standards of conduct, and to achieve integrity of character.
- Its mission is to provide a foundation for Christian living by integrating and nurturing faith through teaching and example and thereby becoming an extension of the teaching mission of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Northern Chautauqua Catholic School is a Christ-centered community which stimulates academic excellence and emphasizes family values and respect of self and others all in an atmosphere of kindness, love and understanding.
- We are committed to balancing physical, spiritual, intellectual and social growth for our students so that they mature into responsible, self-disciplined citizens, developing and supporting a dynamic faculty and staff comprised of dedicated professionals, providing a physical facility conducive to reaching our goals, encouraging parental involvement of time and talent, continually developing and evaluating decisions, options and actions consistent with this mission, these values and beliefs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: 1-9 | 66 students
120 Alexander Ave
Buffalo, NY 14211
(716) 828-7956 40.3 1-9
- Depew Grades: PK-12 | 416 students
2049 George Urban Blvd.
Depew, NY 14043
(716) 901-8700 42.7 PK-12
- Jamestown Grades: NS-8 | 107 students
1135 N Main St
Jamestown, NY 14701
(716) 483-3245 26.3 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.