- Northern Chautauqua Catholic School offers a high-quality education with a curriculum that adheres to both New York State and diocesan guidelines and offers excellence in Catholic education for children in grades pre-kindergarten (4 year olds) through eighth grade.
- The core curriculum begins with reading, writing and mathematics. Social studies, science and language arts are also offered at each grade.
- It is, however, the variety of special classes that makes the educational differences at Northern Chautauqua Catholic School: Spanish, Music, Art, Physical Education, Technology and Health.
- In addition, students in grades sixth through eighth have quarterly electives to choose from.
- As a Christian institution, we are committed to the teachings of the Catholic Church, to prepare students to respond in faith to Jesus Christ and to understand His Message, to follow moral standards of conduct, and to achieve integrity of character.
- Its mission is to provide a foundation for Christian living by integrating and nurturing faith through teaching and example and thereby becoming an extension of the teaching mission of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Northern Chautauqua Catholic School is a Christ-centered community which stimulates academic excellence and emphasizes family values and respect of self and others all in an atmosphere of kindness, love and understanding.
- We are committed to balancing physical, spiritual, intellectual and social growth for our students so that they mature into responsible, self-disciplined citizens, developing and supporting a dynamic faculty and staff comprised of dedicated professionals, providing a physical facility conducive to reaching our goals, encouraging parental involvement of time and talent, continually developing and evaluating decisions, options and actions consistent with this mission, these values and beliefs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Northern Chautauqua Catholic School also viewed these schools: Catholic Academy Of The Holy Family.
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.