Cantalician Center For Learning
- Cantalician Center for Learning, Inc. is an educational, rehabilitative and occupational facility for persons from infancy throughout adulthood who are challenged by a variety of developmental and physical disabilities.
- The Cantalician Center is dedicated to assisting and encouraging each individual in achieving a strong sense of dignity, security, physical and spiritual well-being.
- We intend to meet these needs within a Christian environment through kindness, joy, reverence, integrity and respect.
- Our sincere attempts to seek out, attract and employ highly dedicated and professionally trained staff is necessary in order to maintain a superior level of service, professional integrity and accountability.
- Every program, development stage, and service provided by the Cantalician Center is governed by the basic belief that there are no set limits on abilities and accomplishments for the people we serve.
- Ours is a positive, hopeful and realistic view of human potential.
- We believe that learning and skill acquisition of all types are possible, provided that the conditions are carefully arranged, clearly specified and special attention is given to an adaptable environment in which all growing and learning occurs.
- It is precisely this belief system that enables us to deliver a variety of services to infants, children, and adults which emphasize their God-given rights and abilities in a supportive, aesthetic, nurturing, and dignified environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: K-8 | 374 students
399 Woodward Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
(716)836-1191 6 K-8
- Buffalo Grades: 1-9 | 66 students
120 Alexander Ave
Buffalo, NY 14211
(716)828-7956 3 1-9
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)877-5035 6.7 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.