Northland Christian School
Tel: (928) 526-0327
Northland Christian School offers a quality Christian education in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning for the average and above-average child.
Academic and spiritual standards are high, with added emphasis on patriotism and character training.
Each student has close, personal contact with well-qualified teachers.
Our classroom atmosphere is bright and cheerful.Students are taught in a teacher-directed classroom setting with combined classes.
Combined classes give students the advantage of hearing other students review material that they will be learning later and the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for being independent workers. .
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes a $50 registration deposit and purchase of consumable textbooks and all equipment needed for the classroom. Tuition does not include personal supplies, field trips, parties, or special activities as they are planned.A full month's tuition is charged even if a student enters a classroom for one day of that month. No deduction is made from tuition for absences. Past monthly tuition payments are non-refundable.Late payments are subject to a late fee. A $20 charge will be assessed for checks returned due to insufficient funds.Delinquent accounts jeopardize the student's ability to attend NCS. Students are subject to dismissal for delinquent accounts. Report cards, diplomas, or transcripts will not be released until an account is current.Please contact the school office or administration with any financial questions or if financial difficulty should arise.Fees - field trips are announced as they are scheduled throughout the school year.Scholarships Tuition scholarships can help to significantly reduce or cover the cost of tuition. Students may be eligible for an Arizona Tax Credit Scholarship. We urge you to apply.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,700|
|Admissions Director||Amy Miller|
|Endowment Size||$5000 million|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Classes, Music classes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Spiritual Atmosphere and Character Development
- There is an atmosphere at Northland Christian School that encourages strong character, obedience, respect for authority, and a Christ-like spirit. "Doing right" is expected, and a rebellious spirit is not tolerated. This is possible because of a loving and motivated faculty and a strong emphasis on Bible truth. These biblical truths are taught through Bible class and chapel, applied in each subject, and implemented throughout each day.
- Involved & Qualified Faculty
- The faculty truly love the Lord and strive to pass that love on to their students. All our teachers are college graduates and have been trained in using the A Beka curriculum. We believe in informed parents. Our teachers want you to know what you can do to help, and they communicate through Parent/Teacher Meetings, memos, and newsletters.
- Bible-based curriculum from A Beka Book
- NCS uses the A Beka Book curriculum. A Beka is the premier curriculum for Christian schools and produces outstanding results in America and around the world. It is known for its strong intensive phonics program and traditional approach to math. It is also known for teaching cursive writing in kindergarten.
- Small school environment
- Northland Christian School has a traditional classroom setting. The average teacher/student ratio is lower than the typical Christian school. This allows for more individual attention and tutoring, and it also gives NCS a personal touch. Many of the large-school problems are eliminated.Northland Christian School is currently accepting registrations for 2020/21. Please continue to check this website for more information, or you may call 928-526-0327 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are using Abeka curriculum out of Pensacola, Florida and are certified by the American Association of Christian Schools. Northland Christian School is a teacher-directed school with combined grade classrooms for Kindergarten thru 10th grades. Thank you for your interest.
- Please give us a call and we would be happy to talk with you, give you more information, and set up a meeting to show you our curriculum and facilities!
- Like us on Facebook to see updates and current information!
Profile last updated:
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.