The teachers at our center are very passionate about what they do and love coming to work each and every day to see what will happen next.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average 13 years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of our teachers either have a Child Development Associate's certification, Bachelor's Degree, and or Associate's Degree in early childhood education.
The teachers here are always looking for new ways to train, whether that be with our twice a year professional development days, college courses, or workshops within the community.
Our teachers love each and every child that comes into their class and love the challenge that every child brings along the way.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Northwoods KinderCare Learning Centerin Colorado Springs. We are so excited that you are interested in seeing the many things that we can offer you and your child. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We take great pride in the family environment that you will feel at our center. We know you trust us to take great care of your child/children both developmentally and emotionally and we take great pride in doing just that. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure safety and security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the door to the classrooms has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. We also have Ms. Joli at our center who is our Health & Safety coordinator. Her role at the center is to make sure we are conducting our monthly fire and safety drills as well as making sure the staff and children are playing safe at all times. Once a month we also have a nurse consultant that is appointed by the state to make sure everyone is staying happy and healthy!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- *****SUBSIDY NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS OR TODDLERS***** State of Colorado, C-CAP NACCRRA (all military not just deployed)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northwoods KinderCare?
The application deadline for Northwoods KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northwoods KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.