Sidewalk's End Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,129
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sidewalk's End Montessori creates a favorable environment that encourages the flowering of a child's natural gifts, allowing your child to observe and absorb the world around her. We provide the materials and the guidance that Maria Montessori detailed in her many writings and allow the child to do the rest. This atmosphere provides for freedom the child needs to make the choices best suited for his development at any given time. The space and materials provide children the opportunity to interact with the environment in a positive way, promoting independence. More importantly, we want you to feel safe and secure in leaving your child in an environment that provides for all the academic, social and emotional opportunities your child deserves. Sidewalk's End meets all your child's needs and inspires an "I can do it" attitude that will ensure your child's future success in all aspects of life. Montessori is an individualized, child-centered approach to education. At Sidewalk's End Montessori your child will:
- Develop a positive attitude towards school
- Develop self-confidence
- Form habits of initiative and perseverance
- Cultivate an enduring curiosity
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sidewalk's End Montessori School cost?
Sidewalk's End Montessori School's tuition is approximately $9,129 for private students and $961 for summer students.
When is the application deadline for Sidewalk's End Montessori School?
The application deadline for Sidewalk's End Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sidewalk's End Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards