Our teachers and staff at Norton Road KinderCare are dedicated to keeping children safe, along with educating and nurturing every child in our care.
Our teachers have an average of four years at our center and an average of nine years in the early childhood education field.
Most of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, are enrolled and working towards their credential, or are in a local school to gain more education in the early childhood field.
Our teachers and staff are always seeking ways to gain more knowledge and our bi-annual Professional Development days are a great way we provide an education about the specific age groups each staff member teaches in.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Norton Road KinderCare in Galloway. We are very excited to meet you and your family.We believe that every child is unique and has individual needs and we try to meet these needs by helping their growth in their emotional, cognitive, social and physical development. Here at Norton Road we believe that every child deserves to feel safe and secure in an environment that is conducive for learning. We try to help and be a resource for families to help them meet the needs of their child and we cannot wait for you to be apart of our KinderCare family!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Norton Road KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Michelle's role includes conducting monthly tornado and fire drills, ensuring all classrooms are self and well maintained, and maintaining our high cleaning standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Franklin and Madison County Title 20
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Norton Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Norton Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Norton Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.