West Broad KinderCare
Tel: (614) 851-1431
The teachers and staff at the West Broad KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
All together, we have a combined 104 years of childcare experience bundled into one building.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the West Broad Street KinderCare in Columbus, Ohio. We pride ourselves on our inclusive atmosphere. We get to know each individual family and find out what is important to them. We create a safe environment in which the children can thrive and learn. Our teachers have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- We have many things in place to create a healthy and safe environment for our children. We have a keypad entry and visitors must ring the doorbell to enter. Our playground is fenced in by a privacy fence and all gates are locked from the inside of the playground. We also have a Health and Safety coordinator who is in charge of monthly inspections and conducting safety drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Franklin County, Title 20, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to West Broad KinderCare is Bishop Ready High School (3.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is St. Cecilia Elementary School (1.0 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Cherry Creek KinderCare (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK
550 Fox Ridge St
Columbus, OH 43228
(614) 870-7375 1 NS-PK
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
440 Norton Rd
Columbus, OH 43228
(614) 878-3555 1 PK-8
- Galloway Grades: NS-PK
1145 Norton Rd
Galloway, OH 43119
(614) 870-6166 1.6 NS-PK
- Columbus Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
707 Salisbury Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
(614) 276-5263 3.5 9-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.