St Cecilia Elementary School
Tel: (614) 878-3555
- Saint Cecilia School is an extension of the ministry of the parish.
- Saint Cecilia School challenges students to grow personally, accept social responsibility, foster positive relationships, and develop and share their gifts and talents.
- We Believe as Catholics that each student is a valued person with unique needs: physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
- Students learn curriculum in different ways and need to be provided with a variety of learning experiences and instructional practices.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share in the responsibility and commitment to encourage students to become self-directed and lifelong learners who live the Catholic Faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 317 students
2940 Parkside Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
(614) 279-9935 3.6 PK-8
- New Albany Grades: 1-12 | 282 students
9555 Johnstown Road
New Albany, OH 43054
(614) 433-0822 20.9 1-12
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?