St Cecilia Elementary School
- Saint Cecilia School is an extension of the ministry of the parish.
- Saint Cecilia School challenges students to grow personally, accept social responsibility, foster positive relationships, and develop and share their gifts and talents.
- We Believe as Catholics that each student is a valued person with unique needs: physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
- Students learn curriculum in different ways and need to be provided with a variety of learning experiences and instructional practices.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share in the responsibility and commitment to encourage students to become self-directed and lifelong learners who live the Catholic Faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 271 students
2940 Parkside Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
(614)279-9935 3.6 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.