Norwalk Christian School
- A cornerstone in the Norwalk community, NCS provides a safe and secure Christian environment where each student has the opportunity to achieve academic excellence.
- Our goal over the years has been to enrich, encourage and empower our students as they build the educational and spiritual foundations for their lives.
- Norwalk Christian School utilizes the ABeka curriculum for our students.
- This high quality curriculum strives for excellence in education from a Christian perspective.
- The modernized consumable workbooks appeal to all students and increase the readability of the material.
- The success of this curriculum has resulted in a strong performance each year by our students on the national standardize tests.
- Norwalk Christian School offers advanced programs in Math and Foreign Language.
- We provide Algebra and Spanish language classes. Norwalk Christian School offers many extra curricular activities for all of our students, including sports, field trips and study trips.
- These activities provide a strong social balance for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwalk Grades: K-8 | 153 students
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562) 863-5721 1.7 K-8
- Norwalk Grades: NS-8 | 181 students
11507 Studebaker Road
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562) 864-3712 1 NS-8
- Santa Fe Springs Grades: K-8 | 179 students
11457 Florence Ave
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 868-2263 0.5 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.