Norwalk Christian School
- A cornerstone in the Norwalk community, NCS provides a safe and secure Christian environment where each student has the opportunity to achieve academic excellence.
- Our goal over the years has been to enrich, encourage and empower our students as they build the educational and spiritual foundations for their lives.
- Norwalk Christian School utilizes the ABeka curriculum for our students.
- This high quality curriculum strives for excellence in education from a Christian perspective.
- The modernized consumable workbooks appeal to all students and increase the readability of the material.
- The success of this curriculum has resulted in a strong performance each year by our students on the national standardize tests.
- Norwalk Christian School offers advanced programs in Math and Foreign Language.
- We provide Algebra and Spanish language classes. Norwalk Christian School offers many extra curricular activities for all of our students, including sports, field trips and study trips.
- These activities provide a strong social balance for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwalk Grades: K-8 | 153 students
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562)863-5721 1.7 K-8
- Norwalk Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
11507 Studebaker Road
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562)864-3712 1 PK-8
- Santa Fe Springs Grades: K-8 | 167 students
11457 Florence Ave
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562)868-2263 0.5 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.