Oak Arbor Church School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Oak Arbor School is a Christian elementary school with an emphasis on feeding each child's mind, touching each child's heart, and preparing each child for a principled and useful life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Oak Arbor School is a Christian elementary school with a strong sense of purpose and vision - providing daily opportunities for teachers, students, parents and volunteers to make a positive and life-long impact on each other. The purpose of the Oak Arbor School is to provide a distinctive and balanced academic, social and spiritual environment in which students actively prepare for a useful and fulfilling life on earth and in heaven. We do this by Feeding each child's mind - providing tools and knowledge for each student’s cognitive and intellectual growth through mastery of core academic subjects, critical thinking skills and their applications and touching each child's heart - nurturing each student’s love of discovering and understanding what is true, and by fostering healthy relationships (1) with the one loving God who is the Lord Jesus Christ (2) with His Word and (3) with one another.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-K | 186 students
44 W Snell Rd
Rochester, MI 48306 0.7 PK-K
- Rochester Grades: NS-PK | 174 students
102 Pawley Hall - School Of Education and Human Service
Rochester, MI 48309
(248)370-4100 3.6 NS-PK
Teachers really get to know the students strengths and weaknesses, due to the small classroom sizes. Parents and teachers work well together. Oak Arbor builds Christian Character strengths as well as teaching academics.
- Posted by Parent - steen
Oak Arbor is a wonderful place for our children. They are being challenged academically, and encouraged to be creative and also nurtured as individuals to build confidence. The teachers work closely with the parents to ensure the best education possible for the students.
- Posted by Parent - ldech
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.