Oak Arbor Church School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 29 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Oak Arbor School is a Christian elementary school with a strong sense of purpose and vision - providing daily opportunities for teachers, students, parents and volunteers to make a positive and life-long impact on each other. The purpose of the Oak Arbor School is to provide a distinctive and balanced academic, social and spiritual environment in which students actively prepare for a useful and fulfilling life on earth and in heaven. We do this by Feeding each child's mind - providing tools and knowledge for each student’s cognitive and intellectual growth through mastery of core academic subjects, critical thinking skills and their applications and touching each child's heart - nurturing each student’s love of discovering and understanding what is true, and by fostering healthy relationships (1) with the one loving God who is the Lord Jesus Christ (2) with His Word and (3) with one another.
Teachers really get to know the students strengths and weaknesses, due to the small classroom sizes. Parents and teachers work well together. Oak Arbor builds Christian Character strengths as well as teaching academics.
Oak Arbor is a wonderful place for our children. They are being challenged academically, and encouraged to be creative and also nurtured as individuals to build confidence. The teachers work closely with the parents to ensure the best education possible for the students.
Endorse Oak Arbor Church School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.