Oak Leather KinderCare
The teachers here at the Oak Leather KinderCare are truly a gifted and inspiring group of individuals.
Not only does their genuine passion for teaching show through their daily actions, but their dedication to ensuring each child's success is expressed through each family's personalized experience.
Our loving, engaging teachers are sure to make sure you and your family feel completely comfortable spending the day here with us.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Oak Leather KinderCare! We are a passionate team, dedicated to providing you and your family with the best experience possible. Our friendly, experienced teachers and professional, approachable management team make this the ideal center for you and your family! If you're ready for your child to grow and develop through exploration and play in a safe and loving environment, then come on in - we'll be waiting for you!
- Our number one priority is ensuring that the children in our care are safe at all times. In order to make this possible, some of our center features include a keypad entry for building access and fenced playgrounds. In addition, we practice regular cleansing and sanitation of classroom items, and consistently enforce our company food and sick policies. Almost all of our staff members are First Aid and CPR certified, with a number of us being MAT-trained (Medication Administration Training) as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Office for Children, Arlington County Assistance.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Oak Leather KinderCare?
The application deadline for Oak Leather KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oak Leather KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.