With a combination of over 150 years in Early Childhood Education, the Ontario KinderCare staff is excited to show you and your family what learning looks like.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to Ontario KinderCare. We are currently excited to share with you all of the wonderful learning that is going on at our center. We invite you to come on in and take a tour. .
- Our organized and well-maintained child care program keeps our children and staff comfortable, healthy and safe. This includes, but is not limited to: supervision of children, staff trainings, nutrition, hygiene and emergency procedures. Our center also contains a pin pad where parents enter a door code in order to get into our school. We also have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who is fully trained to all current KinderCare Health and Safety guidelines, which meet and exceed all Community Care (Licensing) guidelines and whose goal is to help prevent illness and injury for the children and staff. Our coordinator attends Health and Safety Trainings and coordinates on-site trainings for our staff. Our staff is certified in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR and Preventive Health Practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Mandarin, Spanish
- DPSS,SBCO,PUSD--(IF the parent identifies themselves as a Subsidy Family or that they are receiving any assistance with their tuition from an Agency-see alerts for special promtion)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ontario KinderCare?
The application deadline for Ontario KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ontario KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.