- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to Ontario KinderCare. We are currently excited to share with you all of the wonderful learning that is going on at our center. We invite you to come on in and take a tour. .
- Our organized and well-maintained child care program keeps our children and staff comfortable, healthy and safe. This includes, but is not limited to: supervision of children, staff trainings, nutrition, hygiene and emergency procedures. Our center also contains a pin pad where parents enter a door code in order to get into our school. We also have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who is fully trained to all current KinderCare Health and Safety guidelines, which meet and exceed all Community Care (Licensing) guidelines and whose goal is to help prevent illness and injury for the children and staff. Our coordinator attends Health and Safety Trainings and coordinates on-site trainings for our staff. Our staff is certified in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR and Preventive Health Practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Mandarin, Spanish
- DPSS,SBCO,PUSD--(IF the parent identifies themselves as a Subsidy Family or that they are receiving any assistance with their tuition from an Agency-see alerts for special promtion)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ontario KinderCare?
The application deadline for Ontario KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ontario KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.