With a combination of over 150 years in Early Childhood Education, the Ontario KinderCare staff is excited to show you and your family what learning looks like.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to Ontario KinderCare. We are currently excited to share with you all of the wonderful learning that is going on at our center. We invite you to come on in and take a tour. .
- Our organized and well-maintained child care program keeps our children and staff comfortable, healthy and safe. This includes, but is not limited to: supervision of children, staff trainings, nutrition, hygiene and emergency procedures. Our center also contains a pin pad where parents enter a door code in order to get into our school. We also have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who is fully trained to all current KinderCare Health and Safety guidelines, which meet and exceed all Community Care (Licensing) guidelines and whose goal is to help prevent illness and injury for the children and staff. Our coordinator attends Health and Safety Trainings and coordinates on-site trainings for our staff. Our staff is certified in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR and Preventive Health Practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Mandarin, Spanish
- DPSS,SBCO,PUSD--(IF the parent identifies themselves as a Subsidy Family or that they are receiving any assistance with their tuition from an Agency-see alerts for special promtion)
Endorse Ontario KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?