Open Bible Academy
- Open Bible Academy offers a fully accredited and faith based program which addresses each child individually.
- Our mission is to build confidence and love of learning, while giving students a solid Christian foundation for a healthy, happy, successful life.
- We pride ourselves on a low student to teacher ratio.
- Our teachers develop age-appropriate activities that introduce and strengthen academic and social skills.
- We strive to include enrichment activities that extends our students knowledge and understanding of the world outside the classrom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.