- Open Bible Academy offers a fully accredited and faith based program which addresses each child individually.
- Our mission is to build confidence and love of learning, while giving students a solid Christian foundation for a healthy, happy, successful life.
- We pride ourselves on a low student to teacher ratio.
- Our teachers develop age-appropriate activities that introduce and strengthen academic and social skills.
- We strive to include enrichment activities that extends our students knowledge and understanding of the world outside the classrom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Open Bible Academy also viewed these schools: The Ridge School Of The Eastern Shore.
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.