Open Bible Academy
Tel: (410) 228-4488
- Open Bible Academy offers a fully accredited and faith based program which addresses each child individually.
- Our mission is to build confidence and love of learning, while giving students a solid Christian foundation for a healthy, happy, successful life.
- We pride ourselves on a low student to teacher ratio.
- Our teachers develop age-appropriate activities that introduce and strengthen academic and social skills.
- We strive to include enrichment activities that extends our students knowledge and understanding of the world outside the classrom.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.