Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Preschool
At Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Preschool, the fundamental building blocks of Christian faith, fun, learning and socialization are cultivated in a nurturing environment.
While mastering age appropriate skills, we emphasize creative teaching, learning through play, and one-on-one interaction.
These positive experiences develop the child's confidence towards future education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 80 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,830
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition based on average of all classes, and is paid on a monthly basis for family's convenience
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
2 Week Summer Camp (following Memorial Day), Classic Acts (3 yr old, Play Acting), Lunch Bunch (3 yr old class + and bring lunch, casual play), Young Explorers (4 yr old, Pre-K, Sciences)
- Mastering developmentally age appropriate skills
- Weekly music times
- Bi-Monthly gym times
- Bible stories and visits from Director to share Bible truths
- Class trips
- Community helper visits
- Whale watch
- Dental and water safety education
- Daily recess on playground using tricyles, slides, climbing stucture, swings
- Additional after school programs including Lunch Bunch, Classic Acts for 3's, and Young Explorers for Pre-K
- Teachers are CPR and 1st aid trained with degrees in education or related field.
Please email or call for information or to set up a tour.
Endorse Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.