Our Hope Lutheran School
- Our Hope Lutheran Elementary School will provide all students, member and non-member, a challenging Christ-centered elementary school education.
- Our Hope Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis or race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- This program offers a safe Christian environment for your child to grow physically, academically and spiritually.
- Each week there is a new theme in which your child will create arts & crafts to develop their coloring, painting and other skills.
- They will also help your child to recognize letters, numbers, colors and shapes. Two snacks, lunch, and nap time will be offered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Hope Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Beautiful Savior Ev Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-8 | 12 students
11228 Coldwater Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
(260)637-3475 3.6 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.