Our Hope Lutheran School
Tel: (260) 338-1121
- Our Hope Lutheran Elementary School will provide all students, member and non-member, a challenging Christ-centered elementary school education.
- Our Hope Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis or race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- This program offers a safe Christian environment for your child to grow physically, academically and spiritually.
- Each week there is a new theme in which your child will create arts & crafts to develop their coloring, painting and other skills.
- They will also help your child to recognize letters, numbers, colors and shapes. Two snacks, lunch, and nap time will be offered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Hope Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Beautiful Savior Ev Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-8 | 12 students
11228 Coldwater Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
(260) 637-3475 3.6 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?