- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 675 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,600
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Lady of Lourdes High School offers a rigorous college preparatory education to a diverse student population. The school`s campus located in Poughkeepsie, New York offers students in grades 9 through 12 an academic experience dedicated to Sanctitas et Scientia - Holiness and Knowledge. Lourdes focuses on educating the "whole" student: spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally. The college prep curriculum features Honors, AP and College level courses, and integrates academics with technology in its "next generation" classrooms. Students have opportunities for inquiry-based learning utilizing tablets, combined with a commitment to a traditional literacy focus.School at a Glance Over 21 Advanced Placement (AP), and College level courses are available at the school. College courses are offered through a partnership with Dutchess Community College and the Marist College Greystone Program. 98% of recent graduates earned an average of 16 college credits. 86% of recent graduates were accepted to their first choice college. SAT scores are consistently above the national and New York state mean scores. The school offers programs in Computer Programming, Accounting, Band, Chorus, Screen Printing, Studio Art and Digital Photography. Students can choose from more than 25 clubs, and the Athletics program completes in Section One under the NYSPHSAA.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Our Lady Of Lourdes High School cost?
What is Our Lady Of Lourdes High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Of Lourdes High School?
View the Our Lady Of Lourdes High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Our Lady Of Lourdes High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards