St Martin De Porres School
- St. Martin de Porres School is a Catholic elementary school whose primary purpose as a Christ-centered community is to teach and practice the message of Jesus.
- Like our patron, St. Martin, we make daily prayer, communal worship and service to others an essential part of our life together.
- We strive to prepare our students to meet the obligations and challenges of Christian living in a responsible and self-disciplined manner.
- In our child-centered curriculum students are offered the opportunity to develop their God-given gifts to the best of their ability.
- We foster close cooperation between teachers and parents, the first and primary educators, in guiding each child toward clarifying values, experiencing a sense of accomplishment, and developing an appreciation of self worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
25 Golf Club Lane
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(845)462-0266 1.7 PK-12
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-12 | 235 students
260 Boardman Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845)462-7600 0.1 PK-12
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
20 Springside Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845)471-0520 2.9 PK-8
- Wappingers Falls Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
2 Convent Avenue
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
(845)297-7500 4 PK-8
- Stone Ridge Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
3643 Main Street Stone Ridge
Stone Ridge, NY 12484
(845)687-4855 18.7 PK-8
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.