Our Lady Of Mercy School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady of Mercy School combines the proven comprehensive curriculum and methods of a successful tradition with modern educational and technological advances to provide its students with a strong qualitative educational experience.
- We believes that each child id unique, creative and responsible person with individual abilities, experiences and needs.
- Our goal is to develop in each child an understanding of his or her responsibility to develop to the fullest his/her God-given talents and make constructive use of them for the betterment of society, and to have each child put these understandings into practice within an environment which stimulates self-motivation for moral perfection, academic proficiency, responsible citizenship, economic competency and cultural development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Excellent School and with its STEM Program the students are really on the cutting edge of Education. Best of the Best!
- Posted by Parent - Jeanette Burke
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.