Our Lady Of Mercy School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady of Mercy School combines the proven comprehensive curriculum and methods of a successful tradition with modern educational and technological advances to provide its students with a strong qualitative educational experience.
- We believes that each child id unique, creative and responsible person with individual abilities, experiences and needs.
- Our goal is to develop in each child an understanding of his or her responsibility to develop to the fullest his/her God-given talents and make constructive use of them for the betterment of society, and to have each child put these understandings into practice within an environment which stimulates self-motivation for moral perfection, academic proficiency, responsible citizenship, economic competency and cultural development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Excellent School and with its STEM Program the students are really on the cutting edge of Education. Best of the Best!
- Posted by Parent - Jeanette Burke
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.