Our Lady Of Mount Carmel school
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a Blue Ribbon Catholic elementary school proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ, our foundation and inspiration.
- In partnership with families, students learn about the person of Jesus, worship as members of the Church community and offer service to the less fortunate.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel seeks to educate the whole child through its strong academic program and to enrich the total person through co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- We strive to provide a quality education that empowers students to lead and serve in our diverse, global society. .
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Dawn Parker, Priniciapl|
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel is an exemplary high performing school whose Terra Nova test scores rank among the top ten percent of the nation as designated by the United States Department of Education. In fact, our Terra Nova scores continue to exceed the scores of other Bucks County Catholic Schools in Reading, Math, Language, and total test scores in the most current administration.
- A Profile of Our Graduates: Upon successful completion of our educational program, Our Lady of Mount Carmel School students will:
- *Demonstrate integrity, exemplify morality, and show respect for others.
- *Accept the correlation between actions and consequences.
- *Understand the call to serve others selflessly.
- *Live and practice the Catholic Christian faith.
- *Consider Catholic virtues during the decision-making process.
- *Express Catholic beliefs, values, and convictions clearly.
- *Develop proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English and Spanish. *Think critically, creatively and independently.
- *Successfully and ethically utilize technology as a means for locating, analyzing, and presenting information.
- *Exhibit competency with mathematical computations and problemsolving applications. *Understand and apply the principles of scientific inquiry and exploration.
- *Exercise leadership in religious, civic, personal, and professional activities.
- *Respect economic, ethnic, cultural, and religious diversity.
- *Exemplify a positive sense of self and choose healthy lifestyles.
- *Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and courtesy for themselves and others in our multicultural world.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Doylestown Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
225 E Ashland St
Doylestown, PA 18901 0 PK-8
- Doylestown Grades: PK-K | 108 students
125 Mechanics St
Doylestown, PA 18901
(215)348-0929 0.3 PK-K
- Doylestown Grades: NS-K
100 Farm Lane
Doylestown, PA 18901
(215)345-4121 0.5 NS-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.