Our Lady Of Mount Carmel school
Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a twice awarded Blue Ribbon Catholic elementary school proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ, our foundation and inspiration.
In partnership with families, students learn about the person of Jesus, worship as members of the Church community and offer service to the less fortunate.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel seeks to educate the whole child through its strong academic program and to enrich the total person through co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
We strive to provide a quality education that empowers students to lead and serve in our diverse, global society. .
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 299 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006, 2018
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
Mrs. Dawn Parker, Priniciapl
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel is an exemplary high performing school whose Terra Nova test scores rank among the top ten percent of the nation as designated by the United States Department of Education. In fact, our Terra Nova scores continue to exceed the scores of other Bucks County Catholic Schools in Reading, Math, Language, and total test scores in the most current administration.
- A Profile of Our Graduates: Upon successful completion of our educational program, Our Lady of Mount Carmel School students will:
- *Demonstrate integrity, exemplify morality, and show respect for others.
- *Accept the correlation between actions and consequences.
- *Understand the call to serve others selflessly.
- *Live and practice the Catholic Christian faith.
- *Consider Catholic virtues during the decision-making process.
- *Express Catholic beliefs, values, and convictions clearly.
- *Develop proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English and Spanish. *Think critically, creatively and independently.
- *Successfully and ethically utilize technology as a means for locating, analyzing, and presenting information.
- *Exhibit competency with mathematical computations and problemsolving applications. *Understand and apply the principles of scientific inquiry and exploration.
- *Exercise leadership in religious, civic, personal, and professional activities.
- *Respect economic, ethnic, cultural, and religious diversity.
- *Exemplify a positive sense of self and choose healthy lifestyles.
- *Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and courtesy for themselves and others in our multicultural world.
Profile last updated: 07/26/2021
Endorse Our Lady Of Mount Carmel school. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards