Good Beginnings Kindergarten
Good Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten is located inside First Baptist Church of Doylestown.
The classrooms are organized to promote learning through a variety of activity centers.
Our teachers are trained and have many years of experience working with young children.
Good Beginnings is a readiness and “exposure” program for children ages three, four, and five.
Our Kindergarten for five and six year olds is a comprehensive, academic program for the preparation of First grade.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 93 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
- Good Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten is located inside First Baptist Church of Doylestown. The classrooms are organized to promote learning through a variety activity centers. The school has a gym located on the grounds which is available for recess, activities, and special events. The purpose of good Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten is to promote your child's growth, learning and development in a warm, loving and supportive Christian environment. It is our strong believe that in order to accomplish these goals, teachers, parents and children must work together. We maintain a low teacher-student ratio and each preschool classroom has both a teacher and an aide. Parent volunteers are encouraged to participate in the classroom and on field trips.
Endorse Good Beginnings Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards