Good Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten is located inside First Baptist Church of Doylestown.
The classrooms are organized to promote learning through a variety of activity centers.
Our teachers are trained and have many years of experience working with young children.
Good Beginnings is a readiness and “exposure” program for children ages three, four, and five.
Our Kindergarten for five and six year olds is a comprehensive, academic program for the preparation of First grade.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 108 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
- Good Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten is located inside First Baptist Church of Doylestown. The classrooms are organized to promote learning through a variety activity centers. The school has a gym located on the grounds which is available for recess, activities, and special events. The purpose of good Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten is to promote your child's growth, learning and development in a warm, loving and supportive Christian environment. It is our strong believe that in order to accomplish these goals,teachers,parents and children must work together.We maintain a low teacher-student ratio and each preschool classroom has both a teacher and an aide. Parent volunteers are encouraged to participate in the classroom and on field trips.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Good Beginnings Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Good Beginnings Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Good Beginnings Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.