Building Blocks Learning Center
- Building Blocks was established in 1986 in Doylestown, and has grown to accommodate 3-5 year old children in Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten.
- The school is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- We enjoy spacious, bright classrooms, outdoor play yard, and use of an indoor gymnasium.
- The staff is composed of a director, certified teachers and caring aids.
- The Goal of Building Blocks Learning Center is to provide an environment for children that promotes self esteem and developmental skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.