Trinity Buckingham Academy
Tel: (215) 794-5530
- Trinity Buckingham Academy is strongly committed to helping the children entrusted to our care achieve a sense of competency and self-esteem which will become the foundation of their future school success.
- The young child is a multi-sensory learner: social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual development occur together.
- Our nurturing, loving teachers, and staff provide the framework for children to develop and practice these skills while respecting their individual learning styles.
- Our curriculum uses an integrated approach to learning, striving to support each child's interests, abilities, talents, and culture.
- The program has been created to provide daily hands-on exploration of a variety of materials to foster the child's learning experience and understanding of their world.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?