Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Catholic Academy
Tel: (718) 843-4184
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is dedicated to the development of Christian values emanating from the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Following the Catholic tradition as was begun by the Dominican Sisters of Sparkhill, an active faith response within the school, parish, and outside community is emphasized to every child.
- Therefore, as a school community in addition to our Liturgies, we not only celebrate, pray and worship together daily, our students are involved in a variety of service projects that call for community involvement that benefit the needy and elderly in our community and beyond.
- The faculty and staff of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School are committed to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth of each child.
- As a result, students consistently perform well on State Standardized tests surpassing local, national and Diocesan scores.
- Our students are accepted by their first choice of the best Catholic and Specialized Public High Schools in the area and are often awarded scholarships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.