St Mary Gate Of Heaven Catholic Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 846-0689
- St Mary Gate Of Heaven School offer classes from Kindergarten through Eighth grades and offer an after school program.
- Our school strives to provide the best level of education possible and adheres to the highest standards.
- Our outstanding faculty and staff take the utmost pride in their endeavors and consider student learning their paramount goal.
- We at St. Mary Gate of Heaven School are a service to the people of the community.
- Our goal is to provide the children of Ozone Park and surrounding communities with an environment in which to grow as whole persons spiritually, mentally, and physically in a Catholic context modeled on gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Hill Grades: K-8 | 320 students
11102 86th Ave
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
(718) 849-3988 0.9 K-8
- South Ozone Park Grades: PK-8 | 465 students
11110 115th St
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
(718) 843-4184 1.5 PK-8
- Ozone Park Grades: K-8 | 161 students
9001 101st Avenue
Ozone Park, NY 11416
(718) 845-3188 0.8 K-8
My son graduated from this school in 1997. The education he received here went far above any expectations. The teachers, parents, Principal and Staff were so dedicated in providing not just education, but the tools our children would need in later life. I highly recommend this school to anybody.
- Posted by Parent - Kathy Mucerino
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.