Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School proudly serves students throughout the East County region of San Diego including Lakeside, Santee, El Cajon, Alpine, Ramona, Pine Valley, and the Native American Communities of this area.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is a Christ-centered, child focused Catholic elementary school celebrating over forty years of serving the educational needs of students in the East County of the Diocese of San Diego.
- Our educational program is directed toward the growth of the whole person so that each student may become a fully integrated human being and thus lead to a fuller understanding and appreciation of life in Christ, His Church and in society at large.
- In recognition that parents are the primary educators of their children, the role of the school community is to support, enhance and complement.
- Teachers serve not only as dedicated and qualified instructors, but they must lead in the creation of a Christian community in which the message of Christ is proclaimed in words and witness.
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is to empower students to be spiritually, academically, socially and culturally prepared to meet the challenges of life.
- OLPH School seeks to guide the religious development of each student through evangelization, catechesis, and religious instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.