Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School proudly serves students throughout the East County region of San Diego including Lakeside, Santee, El Cajon, Alpine, Ramona, Pine Valley, and the Native American Communities of this area.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is a Christ-centered, child focused Catholic elementary school celebrating over forty years of serving the educational needs of students in the East County of the Diocese of San Diego.
- Our educational program is directed toward the growth of the whole person so that each student may become a fully integrated human being and thus lead to a fuller understanding and appreciation of life in Christ, His Church and in society at large.
- In recognition that parents are the primary educators of their children, the role of the school community is to support, enhance and complement.
- Teachers serve not only as dedicated and qualified instructors, but they must lead in the creation of a Christian community in which the message of Christ is proclaimed in words and witness.
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is to empower students to be spiritually, academically, socially and culturally prepared to meet the challenges of life.
- OLPH School seeks to guide the religious development of each student through evangelization, catechesis, and religious instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.