Our Lady Of Victories
- Our Lady of Victories School is a faith-based, Roman Catholic school located in Sayreville, NJ. It serves students in grades Pre-K to 8.
- The school is under lay administration in accordance with the Diocese of Metuchen, of which it is a part.
- Our Lady of Victories is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- It offers a comprehensive course of study that adheres to the standards required by the State of New Jersey and Diocese of Metuchen.
- The mission of Our Lady of Victories is to create an educational environment which fosters the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical development of every student in the pursuit of excellence.
- At Our Lady of Victories School, we value students of honor, as well as, honor roll students.
- We believe all students can achieve the first, while aspiring to the second goal.
- To this end, we foster an atmosphere of strong Catholic, character development.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sayreville Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
221 Macarthur Ave
Sayreville, NJ 08872
(732) 254-5819 0.6 PK-8
- Somerset Grades: 2-12 | 83 students
2 Riverview Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
(908) 253-3870 4.7 2-12
- East Brunswick Grades: K-9 | 152 students
100 Hardenburg Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732) 422-7066 5 K-9
- Keyport Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
376 Maple Place
Keyport, NJ 07735
(732) 264-2114 8.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.