St Stanislaus Kostka School
Tel: (732) 254-5819
- Ststanislaus kostka School Staffed by fully certified, dedicated lay teachers, St. Stan's is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The only area school with Accelerated Reader® and Accelerated Math™ programs, St. Stan's enables each child to reach his/her full academic potential.
- St. Stan's offers a comprehensive curriculum, integrated with technology and designed to develop a child's critical thinking skills, preparing students for success in high school and college.
- In fact, many of our graduates go on to the finest Catholic high schools and public school honors programs.
- At St. Stan's we are proud of our secure facility, the first modern private school in the Sayreville area.
- We offer a fully equipped media and computer center, as well as a modern library.
- Our air-conditioned classrooms, extensive play area and acres of fields provide an excellent environment for comfort and active play.
- At St. Stan's we see our children as spiritual treasures and our hope for the future.
- In keeping with Catholic tradition, where faith and academics go hand in hand, religious education is more than a core curriculum course.
- It is a foundation for the future, leading to responsible Catholic adulthood.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sayreville Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
36 Main St
Sayreville, NJ 08872
(732) 254-1676 0.6 PK-8
- East Brunswick Grades: K-9 | 152 students
100 Hardenburg Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732) 422-7066 5 K-9
- Somerset Grades: 2-12 | 83 students
2 Riverview Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
(908) 253-3870 4.2 2-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.