Our Lady Of Victory School
- The mission of Our Lady of Victory School is to nurture Catholic values through prayer, learning, and service; to foster academic, social, physical, creative, and spiritual growth; and to building community through responsible caring members who model the Gospel message.
- We believe that education is a process of continual growth.
- It is our school's vision to teach as Jesus did, to develop each child's abilities and talents to his/her optimum levels regarding spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social growth.
- We encourage our students to live a life of Christian witness and community service based on the ministry of Jesus.
- The Eucharistic celebration, the classroom setting, and the extracurricular activities are all instruments for teaching this philosophy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||574 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
6207 Portage Street
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 941-7831 2.6 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 448 students
5425 Julmar Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513) 922-2500 1.2 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 167 students
3324 Wunder Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
(513) 481-7683 3.5 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 518 students
371 Pedretti Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513) 251-1276 2.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.