St Antoninus Elementary School
Tel: (513) 922-2500
- St. Antoninus Parish School is one of the chief missions and ministries of St. Antoninus Parish.
- St. Antoninus Parish accepts its mission to act as 'godparents' by establishing and maintaining its parish school, and to minister to our children, informational, formational and transformational needs.
- At the level of information, the parish school seeks to provide our children with the knowledge and skills they need to live a truly human life.
- At the formational level, the parish school seeks to provide our children opportunities to live a truly Catholic life: to worship our Triune God; to grow in Christian community; and to serve the needs of others.
- At the transformational level, the parish school seeks to encourage our children to open their hearts to our Triune God in Whose image they are made especially through the Sacraments and the Word of God and thus 'to live a life worthy of the calling they have received'.
- In sum, each child bears a divine dignity by Baptism and an eternal destiny of glory.
- St. Antoninus Parish School as a place of faith, prayer and learning strives to assist our children to value their baptismal dignity and to realize their eternal destiny of glory.
- As 'godparents' St. Antoninus Parish seeks to assist our parents as they rear their children in the practice of the Faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 318 students
5835 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513) 347-2660 1.1 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 574 students
808 Neeb Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 347-2072 1.2 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
6207 Portage Street
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 941-7831 3.5 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 167 students
3324 Wunder Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
(513) 481-7683 2.3 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.