St Antoninus Elementary School
- St. Antoninus Parish School is one of the chief missions and ministries of St. Antoninus Parish.
- St. Antoninus Parish accepts its mission to act as 'godparents' by establishing and maintaining its parish school, and to minister to our children, informational, formational and transformational needs.
- At the level of information, the parish school seeks to provide our children with the knowledge and skills they need to live a truly human life.
- At the formational level, the parish school seeks to provide our children opportunities to live a truly Catholic life: to worship our Triune God; to grow in Christian community; and to serve the needs of others.
- At the transformational level, the parish school seeks to encourage our children to open their hearts to our Triune God in Whose image they are made especially through the Sacraments and the Word of God and thus 'to live a life worthy of the calling they have received'.
- In sum, each child bears a divine dignity by Baptism and an eternal destiny of glory.
- St. Antoninus Parish School as a place of faith, prayer and learning strives to assist our children to value their baptismal dignity and to realize their eternal destiny of glory.
- As 'godparents' St. Antoninus Parish seeks to assist our parents as they rear their children in the practice of the Faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.