St. Dominic School
Saint Dominic School is an Archdiocesan Roman Catholic elementary school, kindergarten through eighth grade, operated by Saint Dominic Parish.
Saint Dominic School, "A Place To Grow," exists to serve the individual needs, both spiritual and educational, of the children of our parish and local community.
St. Dominic School attempts to keep each child motivated at a work level where he/she will be successful and challenged.
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 518 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,625
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Out of parish tuition if $4,070
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Accelerated Reader, Blackhawk Singers, Community Service, Junior Great Books, Math Club, Power of the Pen, St. Jude Math-A-Thon, Student Council, Westside Speeh Contest
- Saint Dominic School is an Archdiocesan Roman Catholic elementary school, kindergarten through eighth grade, operated by Saint Dominic Parish. Saint Dominic School, "A Place To Grow," promotes the physical, nutritional, emotional, social, and spiritual wellness of the students and staff.
Endorse St. Dominic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.