St Lawrence Elementary School
Tel: (513) 921-4996
- St. Lawrence is a Roman Catholic Elementary School where faculty, staff, parents, and students work together to learn, and through example, live the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and cultural development of each student.
- St. Lawrence School strives to instill in each student the following: respect for self, others, and the communities in which they live, responsibility and accountability for their actions, a personal challenge for academic excellence, and the desire to pursue and enjoy life-long learning.
- St. Lawrence School works to establish a solid foundation for each student to confidently meet the many challenges of an ever-changing world.
- All students of St. Lawrence School, whether Catholic or non-Catholic, are expected to take part in prayers, attend Mass, take religious classes, and to meet the academic standards set as well as to generally promote the moral and spiritual climate of the school.
- Students participate in liturgical and paraliturgical celebrations as a student body and in smaller classroom groups.
- St. Lawrence Parish School admits to grades K-6 students of any sex, race, religion, and national origin to all rights, programs, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 518 students
371 Pedretti Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513) 251-1276 1.9 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
4125 Saint William Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45205
(513) 471-2989 0.7 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 574 students
808 Neeb Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 347-2072 3.4 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
6207 Portage Street
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 941-7831 5.9 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.