Holy Family Catholic School
Tel: (513) 921-8483
- Holy Family Catholic School is fortunate in having a strong commitment from the faculty.
- We are blessed by the Sisters of Charity who have remained a strong influence in our school for over 125 years.
- Several of the teachers who instruct our children to this day are Sisters of Charity.
- The dedication and devotion of the entire staff allows Holy Family School to remain an anchor in our community.
- Holy Family School is a parish school that firmly believes that evangelization of the urban community must continue and can be accomplished effectively through its presence and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 20|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
108 Calhoun St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 281-4856 2.9 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 167 students
3324 Wunder Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
(513) 481-7683 3.3 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
3545 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 221-1230 3.6 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513) 521-5481 7.5 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.