Our Lady Queen Of Peace School
- Founded by the Presentation Sisters, Our Lady Queen of Peace is a fully accredited Catholic School.
- In accordance with the New York State academic guidelines, we provide an excellent academic education to students from PreK through Eighth grade.
- In addition, student's moral development is fostered at Our Lady Queen of Peace in and outside of the classroom.
- We create an environment where Catholic values and principles are learned and applied daily.
- Each child who attends Our Lady Queen of Peace is afforded an opportunity to acquire an education, practice their Catholic faith, and build meaningful relationships with faculty and friends.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Staten Island Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
259 Rose Ave
Staten Island, NY 10306
(718) 351-4442 0.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.