Tel: (401) 737-2850
- Oak International is an educational organization, which directs programs for the integral formation of children and young adults.
- Founded in 1969, Oak International was born in response to the concerns of conscientious parents who sought a quality education for their children.
- The Overbrook Academic curriculum seeks the harmonious development of each girl´s intellectual formation.
- The curriculum includes English, Spanish, Geography, History, Mathematics, Science, Computer Literacy, Catholic Formation, Civics and Music Appreciation.
- Small study groups and classes of 15-25 students allow teachers to identify and maximize individual talents.
- Competitions on and off campus for academics and athletics challenge our students to give their very best.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portsmouth Grades: 9-12 | 360 students
285 Corys Ln
Portsmouth, RI 02871
(401) 643-1248 7.9 9-12
- Wakefield Grades: 9-12 | 400 students
4640 Tower Hill Rd
Wakefield, RI 02879
(401) 789-9262 16.6 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.