Pacific Autism Center For Education
- Our mission at PACE is to enhance the lives of people impacted by autism, through innovation, exceptional education and compassionate care.
- PACE provides for the educational & residential needs of individuals with autism and other developmental disorders.
- Specialists in speech and language development, occupational therapy, behavior management and special education instruction work as a team to serve the diverse needs of our clients.
- Research has shown that people with learning disabilities who are enrolled in effective programs at an early age are better equipped to achieve academic, social and workplace success, allowing them to reach their full potential and to lead rewarding lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Communication Disorders|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||All enrollment is conducted through a referral from a local school district.|
|Admissions Director||Karen Kennan|
The Pacific Autism Center for Education (PACE) provides high quality programs for individuals with autism living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our programs include:
- The PACE School - serves students ages 6-22 who live with moderate to severe autism, with specific emphasis on non-verbal students and those with especially challenging behaviors and communication disorders.
- Children`s Services - serves 50+ preschoolers and early elementary aged children a year, via our Faces program in Redwood City, and Sunny Days Preschool in San Jose. This program offers home-based and center-based therapy, and parent training.
- Residential Group Homes - PACE operates two children and four adult group homes, each licensed to serve residents from 6 to 59+ years of age. Each group home houses six individuals and is managed by an administrator who is assisted by a team of trained residential staff members, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People that viewed Pacific Autism Center For Education also viewed these schools: Morgan Autism Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: Inquire with school | 67 students
950 St. Elizabeth Drive
San Jose, CA 95126
(408)241-8161 0.6 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.