- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The PACE School - serves students ages 6-22 who live with moderate to severe autism, with specific emphasis on non-verbal students and those with especially challenging behaviors and communication disorders.
- Children`s Services - serves 50+ preschoolers and early elementary aged children a year, via our Faces program in Redwood City, and Sunny Days Preschool in San Jose. This program offers home-based and center-based therapy, and parent training.
- Residential Group Homes - PACE operates two children and four adult group homes, each licensed to serve residents from 6 to 59+ years of age. Each group home houses six individuals and is managed by an administrator who is assisted by a team of trained residential staff members, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pacific Autism Center For Education?
Endorse Pacific Autism Center For Education. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards