Pathways Merry Meeting Center Achieve Program
- Pathways Merry Meeting Center Achieve Program serves 21 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Pathways Merry Meeting Center Achieve Program is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bath Grades: K-8 | 13 students
412 State Rd
Bath, ME 04530
(207) 443-1300 3 K-8
- Woolwich Grades: K-12 | 72 students
425 Chops Point Rd
Woolwich, ME 04579
(207) 443-3080 5 K-12
- Wiscasset Grades: K-12 | 50 students
143 Beechnut Hill Rd
Wiscasset, ME 04578
(207) 882-6941 7.2 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.