Peace Lutheran Preschool
Our preschool program provides a safe, healthy environment, which fosters spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Our program includes age-appropriate and developmentally sound activities such as art, music, learning centers, Bible stories, life lessons, science and math as well as an indoor and outdoor large motor curriculum.
Our goal is to lay a foundation for a love of learning to last a lifetime.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 49 students
- Yearly Tuition: $125
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$130/week for full time care and education. Full day and Half Day options.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Jennifer Kay Rannow
- Peace Preschool opened its doors on August 19, 2013 as an early childhood program of Peace Lutheran Church. Peace Lutheran Preschool is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families with a maximum capacity of 63 children. Our hours of operation are 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We offer 2 VPK classroom options as well as half-day and All Day Preschool options for two and three year olds. We offer 12 month programs as well as school-year programs. Our school-year programs follow the Pasco County Public School Calendar with a few exceptions. We offer Wrap-Around Care starting at 6:00 AM and then from 12:45 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Our program strives to instill self-confidence and build self-esteem, in our children through the knowledge that their good Shepherd can and still lives to make them precious members of his flock. His love for them is unconditional. We provide a safe and secure Christian environment that will promote the growth and development of your child. Christian values and virtues are modeled and mentored. As a Christian preschool we seek to help your child grow academically, socially, and spiritually. The spiritual aspect of your child's development is a very vital and essential part of his overall development. It is this aspect of our training program that makes Peace Preschool special and sets us apart from many other early childhood programs.
Endorse Peace Lutheran Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.