Peace Lutheran Preschool
- Our preschool program provides a safe, healthy environment, which fosters spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Our program includes age-appropriate and developmentally sound activities such as art, music, learning centers, Bible stories, life lessons, science and math as well as an indoor and outdoor large motor curriculum.
- Our goal is to lay a foundation for a love of learning to last a lifetime.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$125|
|Tuition Notes||$130/week for full time care and education. Full day and Half Day options.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Kay Rannow|
- Peace Preschool opened its doors on August 19, 2013 as an early childhood program of Peace Lutheran Church. Peace Lutheran Preschool is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families with a maximum capacity of 63 children. Our hours of operation are 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We offer 2 VPK classroom options as well as half-day and All Day Preschool options for two and three year olds. We offer 12 month programs as well as school-year programs. Our school-year programs follow the Pasco County Public School Calendar with a few exceptions. We offer Wrap-Around Care starting at 6:00 AM and then from 12:45 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Our program strives to instill self-confidence and build self-esteem, in our children through the knowledge that their good Shepherd can and still lives to make them precious members of his flock. His love for them is unconditional. We provide a safe and secure Christian environment that will promote the growth and development of your child. Christian values and virtues are modeled and mentored. As a Christian preschool we seek to help your child grow academically, socially, and spiritually. The spiritual aspect of your child's development is a very vital and essential part of his overall development. It is this aspect of our training program that makes Peace Preschool special and sets us apart from many other early childhood programs.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Port Richey Grades: NS-12 | 285 students
5630 Olympia St
New Port Richey, FL 34652
(727)845-0235 2 NS-12
- Holiday Grades: K-8 | 19 students
4923 Darlington Rd
Holiday, FL 34690 0.4 K-8
- Holiday Grades: NS-8 | 90 students
1935 Abacus Rd
Holiday, FL 34690
(727)934-3028 0.4 NS-8
- New Port Richey Grades: K-8 | 40 students
4917 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34652
(727)845-8998 1.8 K-8
- Tarpon Springs Grades: K-12 | 250 students
1350 East Lake Road N
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
(727)934-0909 2.4 K-12
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.