Peace Lutheran Preschool
Tel: (727) 937-5893
Our preschool program provides a safe, healthy environment, which fosters spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Our program includes age-appropriate and developmentally sound activities such as art, music, learning centers, Bible stories, life lessons, science and math as well as an indoor and outdoor large motor curriculum.
Our goal is to lay a foundation for a love of learning to last a lifetime.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$125|
|Tuition Notes||$130/week for full time care and education. Full day and Half Day options.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Kay Rannow|
- Peace Preschool opened its doors on August 19, 2013 as an early childhood program of Peace Lutheran Church. Peace Lutheran Preschool is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families with a maximum capacity of 63 children. Our hours of operation are 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We offer 2 VPK classroom options as well as half-day and All Day Preschool options for two and three year olds. We offer 12 month programs as well as school-year programs. Our school-year programs follow the Pasco County Public School Calendar with a few exceptions. We offer Wrap-Around Care starting at 6:00 AM and then from 12:45 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Our program strives to instill self-confidence and build self-esteem, in our children through the knowledge that their good Shepherd can and still lives to make them precious members of his flock. His love for them is unconditional. We provide a safe and secure Christian environment that will promote the growth and development of your child. Christian values and virtues are modeled and mentored. As a Christian preschool we seek to help your child grow academically, socially, and spiritually. The spiritual aspect of your child's development is a very vital and essential part of his overall development. It is this aspect of our training program that makes Peace Preschool special and sets us apart from many other early childhood programs.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and preschool to Peace Lutheran Preschool is World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School (0.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Web Of Wisdom (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holiday Grades: K-8 | 19 students
4923 Darlington Rd
Holiday, FL 34690
(727) 389-4750 0.4 K-8
- New Port Richey Grades: K-8 | 48 students
4917 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34652
(727) 845-8998 1.8 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.