- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 280 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Collared button down or polo shirt. Blue/black/khaki pants or shorts. Students may wear jeans.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Culinary Club, Eagle Spirit Club, Teacher's Aide / FTA, Yearbook Club, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, HS Praise Team, Tech Production & Media, Vocal Ensemble
- For initial screening for academic eligibilty to enter a grade level, the parent must secure parent copies or school copies of the following and bring them to the tour/interview or submit them with the application for consideration: A) 2 previous years of Report Cards, includes current year, B) 2 previous standardized test scores. They may be either the FAST, SAT, ITBS, CAT or other end-of-year achievement test administered in recent years, C) copies of ANY AND ALL IEP's, ESE, Gifted or classroom accommodation requirements from previous schools. Behavioral eligibilty will be determined via interviewing the parents and student. References and contacts from previous or current school shall include teacher, guidance, principal, coaches or instructional staff. Disciplinary records which include any suspensions or probations will be requested from the school or parents can bring copies to the Principal's interview for review and consideration. Middle and high school students are interviewed as individuals prior to acceptance. MS/HS students are welcome to provide references from youth pastors, coaches and other social mentors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Elfers Christian School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Elfers Christian School?
What sports does Elfers Christian School offer?
What is Elfers Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Elfers Christian School?
Endorse Elfers Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards