KinderCare Perrysburg offers a highly skilled and enthusiastic group of educators.
Our teachers maintain high quality education through professional development, seminars and continuing college education.
Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We have been serving the communities of Perrysburg, Rossford, Waterville, Bowling Green and Maumee for the past 30 years. We have talented staff who are all excited about nurturing and educating young children. It is our mission to create a safe and happy place of learning for your children. Our teachers strive to give your child the opportunity to learn and grow each and every day. We have an open door policy and would love for you to visit!
- Safety First! At, KinderCare Perrysburg your child's safety is our priority. For the comfort of our families, we provide a completely secure facility including coded building entry, fenced in playgrounds, and strictly enforced authorized pick-up procedures. Our staff are trained in First Aid and CPR, with child and building safety procedures reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRA; ODJFS (State funded program)(Subisdy spots are limited)
Endorse Perrysburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.