KinderCare Perrysburg offers a highly skilled and enthusiastic group of educators.
Our teachers maintain high quality education through professional development, seminars and continuing college education.
Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We have been serving the communities of Perrysburg, Rossford, Waterville, Bowling Green and Maumee for the past 30 years. We have talented staff who are all excited about nurturing and educating young children. It is our mission to create a safe and happy place of learning for your children. Our teachers strive to give your child the opportunity to learn and grow each and every day. We have an open door policy and would love for you to visit!
- Safety First! At, KinderCare Perrysburg your child's safety is our priority. For the comfort of our families, we provide a completely secure facility including coded building entry, fenced in playgrounds, and strictly enforced authorized pick-up procedures. Our staff are trained in First Aid and CPR, with child and building safety procedures reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRA; ODJFS (State funded program)(Subisdy spots are limited)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Perrysburg KinderCare?
The application deadline for Perrysburg KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Perrysburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.