Peter Pan Preschool
- Family owned and operated, Peter Pan Preschool has helped shape and mold generations of families for over 41 years (1978-2019). Imagine if every child learned to have healthy relationships, felt safe at school and treated others with love and respect.
- Envision a connected "School Family" that models and teaches appropriate emotional expressions and problem solving.
- Peter Pan practices "Conscious Discipline" based on brain research. Family involvement, family satisfaction, and shared decision making about your child`s experiences are important to their program.
- Peter Pan Preschool is committed to higher quality early childhood development of children 6 weeks old through VPK.
- They promote NAEYC and APPLE standards earning "5 STAR RATINGS" with Quality Counts.
- Currently, they participate in "Strong Minds" utilizing the CLASS model of language and interaction.
- One strength of their program is the dedication and loyalty of their loving teachers.Their childhood professionals collectively share over 200 years of teaching experience.
- Communication is essential.Parents and teachers are connected throughout the day. Real time feeds of daily activivies including pictures and videos are shared with parents through a secure app.
- They create safe, developmentally appropriate environments in which each child at every age discovers and learns "hands on".
- The curriculum is integrated with ongoing assessment and family resources that promotes children`s social emotional development and learning in the core areas of literacy, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- They positively empower young children to become confident, lifelong learners who "love to learn".
- Peter Pan Preschool believes in developing "THE TOTAL CHILD" and offers the following program enhancements: Catered Hot Meals, Voluntary Prekindergarten(VPK), Holiday/Summer Camps, Art/Music Enrichment, Spanish Immersion, Computers, Gymnastics, Dance, Soccer, Sports/Fitness Program, Science Program, School Garden, On Campus and Off Campus Enrichment, and many family/community events including BooFest, Breakfast with Santa and Scholastic Book Fair, etc.
- Please come and tour the beautiful campus and meet the special teachers.
- The path to a lifelong love for learning begins at Peter Pan Preschool. Peter Pan Preschool is located at 3576 Ruby Street adjacent to Palm Beach Gardens Elementary.
- For more information, please call 561-622-3628 or visit www.peterpanschool.org .
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Polo Shirts and Khaki/Navy Pants/Shorts/Skorts or Jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly M. Hill|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Fit, Dance, Field Hockey, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Martial Arts, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, TennisBallet, Basketball,|
Cross Fit, Dance,
Field Hockey, Golf,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Catered Organic Meals
- Peter Pan Preschool........Developing "THE TOTAL CHILD" *Enriched Curriculum *"HANDS ON" Learning *Loving Early Childhood Professionals *Environment where loving hands of parents and teachers join together to make "Growing Up" a safe and positive learning experience!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.