Peter Pan Preschool
Tel: (561) 622-3628
- Family owned and operated, Peter Pan Preschool has helped shape and mold generations of families for over 41 years (1978-2019). Imagine if every child learned to have healthy relationships, felt safe at school and treated others with love and respect.
- Envision a connected "School Family" that models and teaches appropriate emotional expressions and problem solving.
- Peter Pan practices "Conscious Discipline" based on brain research. Family involvement, family satisfaction, and shared decision making about your child`s experiences are important to their program.
- Peter Pan Preschool is committed to higher quality early childhood development of children 6 weeks old through VPK.
- They promote NAEYC and APPLE standards earning "5 STAR RATINGS" with Quality Counts.
- Currently, they participate in "Strong Minds" utilizing the CLASS model of language and interaction.
- One strength of their program is the dedication and loyalty of their loving teachers.Their childhood professionals collectively share over 200 years of teaching experience.
- Communication is essential.Parents and teachers are connected throughout the day. Real time feeds of daily activivies including pictures and videos are shared with parents through a secure app.
- They create safe, developmentally appropriate environments in which each child at every age discovers and learns "hands on".
- The curriculum is integrated with ongoing assessment and family resources that promotes children`s social emotional development and learning in the core areas of literacy, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- They positively empower young children to become confident, lifelong learners who "love to learn".
- Peter Pan Preschool believes in developing "THE TOTAL CHILD" and offers the following program enhancements: Catered Hot Meals, Voluntary Prekindergarten(VPK), Holiday/Summer Camps, Art/Music Enrichment, Spanish Immersion, Computers, Gymnastics, Dance, Soccer, Sports/Fitness Program, Science Program, School Garden, On Campus and Off Campus Enrichment, and many family/community events including BooFest, Breakfast with Santa and Scholastic Book Fair, etc.
- Please come and tour the beautiful campus and meet the special teachers.
- The path to a lifelong love for learning begins at Peter Pan Preschool. Peter Pan Preschool is located at 3576 Ruby Street adjacent to Palm Beach Gardens Elementary.
- For more information, please call 561-622-3628 or visit www.peterpanschool.org .
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Polo Shirts and Khaki/Navy Pants/Shorts/Skorts or Jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly M. Hill|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Fit, Dance, Field Hockey, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Martial Arts, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, TennisBallet, Basketball,|
Cross Fit, Dance,
Field Hockey, Golf,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Catered Organic Meals
- Peter Pan Preschool........Developing "THE TOTAL CHILD" *Enriched Curriculum *"HANDS ON" Learning *Loving Early Childhood Professionals *Environment where loving hands of parents and teachers join together to make "Growing Up" a safe and positive learning experience!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.