- St. Clare School provides an environment to assist pupils in becoming responsible Christians.
- The school realizes the four-fold purpose of Catholic education: message, community, service, and worship.
- The administration, faculty, and staff believe that all children are unique individuals.
- The school strives to motivate and guide all pupils to realize their fullest potential.
- St. Clare is committed to assisting parents in teaching Catholic traditions, morals and values.
- St. Clare School shares the commitment of parents and the Catholic Church to communicate the example of Christ and model the gospel message.
- The administration, faculty, and support staff are also dedicated to the development of each student spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Clare School also viewed these schools: Batt Private School, St. Luke School and French American international School of Boca Raton.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North Palm BeachGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
13205 US Highway 1, #202
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Lake WorthGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
2892 South Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Boca RatonGrades: K-4 | 41 students
2500 NW 5th
Boca Raton, FL 33431
St. Clare school is an outstanding educational institution. I had two children go from k-8 there. They combine academic excellence with strong ethical and moral values. It is like a family.
- Posted by Parent - Chery