St. Clare School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 321 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,350
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Clare School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Clare School provides an environment to assist pupils in becoming responsible Christians.
- The school realizes the four-fold purpose of Catholic education: message, community, service, and worship.
- The administration, faculty, and staff believe that all children are unique individuals.
- The school strives to motivate and guide all pupils to realize their fullest potential.
- St. Clare is committed to assisting parents in teaching Catholic traditions, morals and values.
- St. Clare School shares the commitment of parents and the Catholic Church to communicate the example of Christ and model the gospel message.
- The administration, faculty, and support staff are also dedicated to the development of each student spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Clare School cost?
St. Clare School's tuition is approximately $7,350 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Clare School?
The acceptance rate of St. Clare School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does St. Clare School offer?
St. Clare School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is St. Clare School's ranking?
St. Clare School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Largest student body and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Clare School?
The application deadline for St. Clare School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Clare School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards