All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
All Saints Catholic School Photo #2 - Media:scape Learning Classrooms to further technology integration. Students are programming Dash & Dot robotics with their iPads.
- Mission Statement: With Jesus and the Saints as our models, All Saints Catholic School is dedicated to providing all students with a nurturing and safe learning environment, reflecting Gospel values and the teaching of our faith. All Saints encourages students to open their hearts to the Lord, their minds to learning, and their talents toward service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource teachers available|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are determined by family supporting or non-supporting of one of our 6 Catholic parishes.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carolyn Lavelle|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Martial Arts, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Builders Club, Chess Club, Cub Scout 747, Drama Club, Karate, Liturgy Band and Choir, National Junior Honor Society, News Crew, Safety Patrol, Student Council, Tennis, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Debate Club, Lego Robotics
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Eagle News Network
- Vision Statement. By the academic year 2022-2023, All Saints Catholic School will be known as a premier Catholic elementary school in southeast Florida with an enrollment of approximately 500 students. All Saints Catholic School will provide strong, faith-filled academic, and technological programs using a variety and age-appropriate instructional strategies to achieve individual student success. Students will be developed to be contributing, creative, and collaborative 21st Century global learners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jupiter Grades: NS-12 | 323 students
926 Maplewood Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
(561)745-1995 1 NS-12
- Jupiter Grades: NS-5 | 127 students
402 Seabrook Road
Jupiter, FL 33469
(561)746-5507 3.9 NS-5
All Saints has everything you need to make your child successful. Since 2003 I have seen the growth of the school to what it has become. It has academics, a loving environment, technology, athletics, fine arts, a beautiful campus and a real community who welcome you.
- Posted by Administrator - Carolyn Lavelle
I am a longtime parent of All Saints, and have had children at this school since the first year that it opened. I would encourage any parent to consider All Saints if they would like a strong faith foundation, combined with the very best of academics, arts, sports and extracurricular activities. The teachers, and staff are warm and knowledgeable and you and your child will feel welcome from the start. Throughout the years, All Saints has grown, and I believe now that it is better than ever. We make significant sacrifices to send our children here, but have never regretted that decision. Our college and high school aged children have been well prepared upon their entrance into high school and college, and friendships formed at All Saints have remained even for my eldest child, who is now a Junior at FSU. Please do yourself and your child a favor and consider becoming part of the All Saints community!
- Posted by Parent - arfme
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.