- Phoenix Montessori has been nurturing and providing care for children in the Renton area since 1995.
- Our head educators are AMS certified Montessori Instructors, each with over 20 years of experience, and our Director is a State Certified K-12 teacher.
- We are a licensed Preschool and offer a Certified Kindergarten Program.
- We provide full and half day programs for children ages 2 through 6 years old.
- The Montessori environment is highly organized, structured and consistent. The Montessori classroom is a carefully prepared environment that allows children to move, touch, manipulate and explore materials within each curriculum area.
- Montessori children experience daily lessons during circle time as a group and through one-on-one presentations from instructors as well as their independent use of Montessori materials.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.