Phoenix Ranch School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Phoenix Ranch School's mission is to offer a challenging academic program, emphasizing excellence and achievement within an environment that balances cognitive values with self-esteem.
- We strive to provide an atmosphere in which learning can flourish; foster harmony within a group setting; provide a caring and professional staff; and cultivate and encourage the growth of leadership skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Hills Grades: NS-5 | 549 students
22555 Oxnard St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)348-6563 7.1 NS-5
- Simi Valley Grades: K-6 | 327 students
1717 Arcane Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805)527-0101 5.1 K-6
My children are greeted with a smile and a happy staff every morning. My children attended another private school in Simi Valley and had the worst experience you could imagine. The change to Phoenix was a dream; the staff is friendly, positive and actually cares about the kids. The ENO boards are a technical blessing but the fact that the school uses Singapore Math puts them on the top. We spoke with many private high schools and the skills they are gaining at Phoenix Ranch will actually prepare them for admittance. Our family could not be happier with the school!
- Posted by Parent - jerte
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.