Phoenix Ranch School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 480 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Phoenix Ranch School's mission is to offer a challenging academic program, emphasizing excellence and achievement within an environment that balances cognitive values with self-esteem. We strive to provide an atmosphere in which learning can flourish; foster harmony within a group setting; provide a caring and professional staff; and cultivate and encourage the growth of leadership skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Phoenix Ranch School often compared to?
Phoenix Ranch Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Grace Brethren Elementary by visitors of our site.
What is Phoenix Ranch School's ranking?
Phoenix Ranch School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Phoenix Ranch School?
The application deadline for Phoenix Ranch School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Phoenix Ranch School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards