Piedmont Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Piedmont Christian School offers high academic and spiritual standards and serves the families of Louisa County and surrounding areas.
- Located in the eastern part of the county, Piedmont students commute from: Louisa, Mineral, Lake Anna, Beaverdam, Montpelier, Ashland, Goochland, and Gum Springs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,043|
|Tuition Notes||Can be paid in 10 monthly installments. Discounts for multiple children.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- Beginning with our programs for three and four-year-olds, students are introduced to phonics, counting, writing, and reading. Kindergarten students continue with phonics and reading, simple addition and subtraction. Kindergarten students celebrate their achievements in a graduation ceremony complete with caps and gowns!
- The Piedmont staff is dedicated to prepare students academically. To prepare students socially, PCS offers formal events such as Homecoming Court and Spring Social. Music and drama opportunities present themselves with our annual Christmas program and special chapel services. Other opportunities to serve church and community involve Mission Projects and our annual Harvest Party.
- Currently, PCS offers Girls' Volleyball, Fall Soccer, and Basketball. Piedmont athletes are required to maintain a 2.0 average and to demonstrate Christ-like behavior.
- As our slogan, "Educating Children for Eternity" states, we strive to prepare students for the life God has planned for them, as well as eternity. Call 540-872-3543 today for an information packet.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fredericksburg Grades: NS-12 | 406 students
4105 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
(540)786-4953 30 NS-12
- Fredericksburg Grades: PK-8 | 553 students
250 Stafford Lakes Pkwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
(540)286-1600 34.9 PK-8
We are so grateful to have found PCS for our children. The dedication of the teachers has been outstanding! We love the small class size that enables the teachers to get to know each student personally and understand the best way for them to learn. Our children are challenged academically and encouraged to become critical thinkers. There is a wonderful family spirit at PCS that provides a safe learning environment for our children. We feel like the school encourages our involvement at every level. PCS is the perfect fit for our family and if you are looking for quality Christian education, we encourage you to visit to see for yourself what we experience each day!
- Posted by Parent - PCS Parent
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.