- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hanover Academyis committed to achieving academic excellence through the creation of a loving and nurturing community that encourages creativity, allows for individual successes, and increases self-esteem. Students will prepare for participation in a democratic society. The school strives to develop a meaningful partnership between parents, students,and faculty to enhance the educational growth of our students. Students are educated in a progressive, positive environment that will develop them emotionally, spiritually, and academically. By fostering independent thinking and encouraging creative thought processes, Hanover Academy instills in every student a genuine desire to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hanover Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hanover Academy?
Endorse Hanover Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards