Pinehaven Christian Childrens Ranch
- Pinehaven Christian Children's Ranch and School has been helping troubled and disadvantaged youth find answers for their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Pinehaven is an 1,100 acre "kid and cattle" ranch located in Western Montana, about an hour's drive north of Missoula.
- Our school has been in operation since 1984. We take kids from all over the United States and even from other countries.
- Pinehaven is a residential, year-round program. Our structured and controlled environment allows us to help young people more effectively since they are not distracted and hindered by many of the things - whether actual, physical items or social situations and people - that contribute to their difficulties.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cave Junction Grades: K-9 | 61 students
9367 Takilma Rd
Cave Junction, OR 97523
(541)592-3911 589.8 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.